The #1 Tip for Homeowners Considering a Short Sale
If you’re a homeowner that’s facing foreclosure, and you are thinking about a short sale, there is one tip that will benefit you more than anything else: Use a Certified Short Sale Professional – CDPE (Certified Property Distressed Expert.) Navigating the ins and outs of a short sale isn’t for the untrained. The sales process is different and requires expert knowledge and experience. This is absolutely your best and safest option to protect your future. Free Advice and Explanations!
Why Hire the Anderson Realty Team for your Short Sale
As a homeowner you want to know that the Anderson Realty Team has many years of experience. You have hired a Certified Short Sale Professional – CDPE (Certified Property Distressed Expert.) Not once have we turned over a Short Sale Negation to a Title Company. Yes that is the current normal process in the world of Short Sales. We have maintained a very sharp edge by negotiating your Short Sales since 2007. So you get an up to the minute Short Sale Experts to get it done. If we don’t think we can get your Short Sale Approved we will tell you before we start! You can count on us for TRUTH! The Anderson Realty Team is absolutely your best and safest option to protect your future.
Why Lenders Prefer A Short Sale Over Foreclosure
Lenders like Chase Bank, Wells Fargo, Bank of America and others now prefer pursuing a short sale verses letting mortgages go into foreclosure. When you can qualify for a Short Sale versus bracing for the financial impact of a Foreclosure it allows you start rebuilding sooner. Many Foreclosure victims are obligated to pursue a Bankruptcy to resolve issues regarding a Deficiency Judgement – FL Statutes 702.06.
Free Short Sale Quick Start Help
- There is no cost to you.
- Get started quickly with the proven Anderson Team Short Sale Quick Start System Guide.
- Turn over all lender negotiations to highly skilled professionals.
- The lender pays All your Closing Costs.
- We can request a Moving Allowance to assist you with Moving Costs
- Stay in your home during negotiations with your lender.
- Avoid the social stigma of foreclosure.
- Avoid a Deficiency Judgement – Full Release of the Deficiency
- Start the clock! until you are able to Buy again in the Future
Believe it or not, it will cost you nothing!