What makes the Anderson Realty Team different?
Real Estate represents a secure and sound long term form of wealth creation. A well-managed investment can offer many advantages, including income and capital growth. Lisa Anderson began offering property management services due to the number of properties that were under a PM’s care in poor condition.
The Anderson Realty Team is respected for attention to detail and a high level of customer service.
By maintaining your asset in good repair and ensuring it is well presented, you will maximize rent, reduce vacancy, and attract a high standard of tenant. Vacant properties cost you money and are a security risk.
Whether we are Property Managing, buying or selling your real estate assets, you can count on a high level of service. Our 27 years of personal expertise and success in real estate offers our clients first hand knowledge, not perceived knowledge. We are still able to brag that we have never had an eviction necessary. We have dealt with Loss of Job, Divorce, Death and other Natural Disasters that effect someone every day. Due to the intensity we invest in the tenant selection and maintaining open communication with the Tenants we work hard to resolve issues quickly. My connections with Military families historically offer longer term leases, early payments, and an impressive care of the home. In many cases our investors will buy homes specifically for our military families to rent if we don’t have inventory available. You’ll feel like family in our capable hands. Your asset is protected in the same manner as if we owned it personally! Our Success is Your Success!
#1 UnTruth in this Business
You will hear that it is illegal to have a lease longer than 1 year in the State of Florida. Simply not true, just a bad decision to tell lies. The Florida Statutes require 2 Witness signatures on each signature on a lease to bind a lease for more than one year. Most common mistake are leases that have a prorated term prior to the 12 month lease also require 2 witnesses for each signing party of the lease. Typically this is stated to promote an annual payment from the Owner to the Property Manager or under the Rental Only program. Lisa Anderson has owned too many properties over the years to promote that kind of thinking. It is win to the asset if the Anderson Realty Team brings you a Military Family interested in renting your home for 3 years. This is a very typical performance of our Team. You have to decide if you want to rent the home for 3 years or sell it sooner. You are in the driver seat making those decisions until an emergency arises and to sell the house you are obligated to sell the property to another investor or attempt to buy out the Tenants. The Anderson Realty Team does not offer a Lease that requires the tenant to move with notice of a sale within 30 days. Attracting our Military Families requires integrity and we will hold to those values.
If you want to manage your own Properties we have the Rental Only Option. The Anderson Realty Team handles 100’s of Rental Only Homes. Some of those homes became Rentals as the housing market decline prohibited Owners from selling the home due to they were Up Side Down. Often this information comes out when you have asked the Anderson Realty Team to come see your house for sale. We always give you your options and Renting is an option. Many Military Owners found themselves in this position so we are happy to utilize our Rental Expertise to Get Your Home Rented. #1 Rule is that if you don’t have the time or the personality to be a good Landlord there is nothing more damaging than seeing the relationship unravel. The Objective is the Asset – YOUR HOME. Success comes from the relationship and support offered the Tenant to be in concert with you to manage your Home. If your personality or time availability isn’t in line, you should have Hired the Anderson Realty Team to Property Manage your home. Yes you can change your Mind during the leasing timeframe. You won’t be the first one to do that! Do what is Best for your Asset!
The Cost is one month’s rent to Get Your home Rented:
- Educate you on what to expect renting your home
- Price the Rental Fairly so you attract a solid Tenant
- Give you a list to prepare your home for rent
- Take Professional Pictures of the home
- Advertise the home on all Internet Sources and other Local Neighborhood Realtors
- Vet all interested Tenants and Utilize our proprietary Wait List for Rentals
- Coordinate all showings of the home & get feedback on the showings
- Accept Rental Applications- Run Background in all 50 States, Credit directly from Credit Bureau
- Verify all information the Perspective Tenant gave us to validate or deny them
- We will call you to tell you about the Proposed Family – It is your final Call
- Professional Lease from Tampa Tenancy Law Firm – with tested over time Clauses
- Collect Security Deposit payable to You and Execute Lease Signing
- Collect the Rent due prior to Keys and follow Tested Rules to insure the payment is good!
- Coordinate your Move Out and Tenant Move In to include Utilities
- Prepare Move In Documents to include Tested Move In Checklist & Inspection Checklist
- Coordinate Tenant Move In & Hand Off to you the Landlord
- We offer our assistance/professional advice throughout the lease if needed.
Contact the Anderson Realty Team today for your Free Consult on Renting your Home.