If you haven’t sold a home in the last several years, the buying process has changed dramatically. Today’s buyers begin the search on line and have an idea of areas, values, schools and commute information before they make contact with anyone. The goal of the buyer’s agent is to obtain the best possible price and terms for their client, the buyer. The Listing Agent must draw the Sale to your Home sometimes through the Buyer’s Realtor to see value in the home. In many cases this is the relationships the Anderson Realty Team has built over the years. When you can count on a Professional Team to pay attention to the details the Buyers Realtor easily sees value!
The Anderson Realty Team will:
- Help determine the maximum price a buyer will pay in today’s market.
- Represent you and your interests.
- Send you market updates.
- Negotiate on your behalf, protecting your equity as though it were their own.
- Guarantee a timely response to online response lead notification system.
- Work with you to sell your home within your time expectations.
- Take the stress out of the selling process.
- Establish regular communication with agents in the community
- Provide On line Chat available to get answer regarding your Home.
- Actively market your home to potential buyers surrounding your property.
- Use local, regional and national multimedia resources.
- Work with the Title Company to insure a transparent Sale and Closing
- Work with the Buyers Lender to coordinate and respond to their needs ASAP.
- Coordinate the Closing so that your memories are sealed with a good experience.
Pricing Your Home
Perhaps the most important conversation you will have with us will be establishing the price for your property. The Anderson Realty Team has the knowledge and experience to help you determine the maximum price a buyer will pay in today’s market. Studies show homes priced properly upfront will sell faster and for more money than overpriced homes. Pricing your home higher than comparable listings may help sell your neighbor’s home more quickly than your own.
Fact: Buyers Purchase When They Perceive Value
Buyers will purchase a property when they perceive value. It is the supply that controls the demand, not the demand that controls the supply. A buyer’s perception of value pushes prices up or down.
It is important to: Create a perception of value Generate the greatest volume of traffic through your home in the initial marketing stage, first 14 days. Build that high level of buyer energy and enthusiasm -a sense of urgency. The “I have to live there!” needs to be created at the onset so you net top dollar for your home
Homes that are perceived as a value, or “hot commodity,” will be sold quickly in any real estate market. If a buyer does not see the value, an offer will not be made.